Juvenile Abuse & Neglect Lawyer

Juvenile Abuse & Neglect LawyerOne of the most important and fundamental rights of a parent is the right to raise and rear their child. However, there are some occasions when the State may intervene in the parent-child relationship. If the state or the Department of Social Services (DSS) receives a report that a parent has abused, neglected or abandoned a child, Child Protective Services is required to investigate whether the allegations are true.

When Child Protective Services (CPS) becomes involved with your family, social workers will enter your home and investigate whether any abuse or neglect has occurred involving your children. While it may not seem that you have any legal rights during these investigations, you do. When CPS calls you or visits your home, you need immediate and experienced legal advice and assistance to resolve these situations.

At Hunt Law Group, P.C., we understand the fear you are feeling and how the lack of control over your situation can be overwhelming. We want you to know that you are not alone. At our firm, we dedicate a significant portion of our law practice to representing parents and other relatives in Child Protection cases. With many years of experience in these matters, both in and out of the courtroom, your family will be in great hands with our firm. We are experienced legal advocates ready to help you and we will work to ensure your family has the best chance of staying together.

Contact Hunt Law Group, P.C. today for legal advice and representation in a Child Protective Services investigation, in Wake County or neighboring counties.